Washing Machines and Dryers
Our washing machines and dryers run all day every day. Unfortunately older machines last a matter of a few days or weeks. We need a water wise washer that is front loading and fairly new. Please contact us if you can help.
Typical ways your donation will be applied.
- $10 - Will vaccinate one cat or kitten for rabies.
- $20 - Will provide FVRCP (Distemper) vaccine for two cats or kittens.
- $30 - Will cover the cost of spay or neuter for one cat or kitten.
- $40 - Will cover the cost of food and litter for one foster home for a mom and about 4 kittens.
- $50 - Will cover the cost of the trap, neuter and release of one feral cat.
- $60 - Will cover the cost of detergent, bleach, cleaners for one week.
- $70 - Will provide the care and medication for one ill cat or kitten.
- $80 - Will cover the cost of litter for five days for the cats at the shelter.
- $90 - Will cover the cost of food for the adult cats in the shelter for two weeks.
- $100 - Will cover the cost of one new holding cage
We promise to only send you important informaiton
Volunteers and Donations are our backbone!
Times are hard everywhere... It is probably why we rescue over 2,000 animals per year and sadly turn away about the same number. Animal Outreach needs to increase the donations we receive each year just to stay even with the costs of rescue and support. Everything costs more. Please help us continue our mission. Donate what you can. Everything helps.
Specific items needed:
- Costco Brand Adult Cat Food
- Friskies Canned Food (paté style only)
- Milk Replacer for Kittens (Powdered KMR)
- Chicken Soup for the Soul dry kitten food
- Johnny Cat Litter (or other non-clumping litter)
- New or slightly used cotton towels.
- Good quality cotton mops to clean the floors
- Liquid H.E. (high-efficiency) Laundry Detergent
- Liquid Dishwashing Detergent
- Three inch plastic bottles with nipples for baby cats
- Liquid Antibacterial Hand Soap (refill size)
- Non-Latex Gloves (large & medium)
- NEW litter boxes (medium or large size)
- Trash Bags (33 gallon and 13 gallon)
- Gift Cards: PetSmart, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Costco
- Good top loading cat carriers of any size
- Small kitchen scales to weigh baby kittens
- Dog/Cat kennels in good working order (no rust)
Any items can be dropped off at our shelter/clinic
6101 Enterprise Drive Suite B
Diamond Springs, Ca
Animal Outreach of the Mother Lode
A non-profit 501 - c(3) organization
6101 Enterprise Drive
Diamond Springs, Ca 95619